This foam tape for eyelash extensions is ideal for many uses including:
- Cost-effective, stretchy and water-resistant alternative to hydrogel undereye pads (perfect for teary clients as the tape won’t swell up when wet)
- More affordable option to use when practicing and on no-charge models
- Lifting eyelids for easier lash extension application
- Stretching the eyelids out to the side for easy access to the inner corner of the eye
- Cushions and protects the under eye area from any accidental pricking of tweezer tips to the face
Perfect for taping the lower eyelashes down as this medical foam tape has the perfect amount of stickiness, yet peels off very easily without any discomfort for your client.
Can be easily cut to provide a custom fit for each individual client (see the video below for tips on making DIY under eye patches).
- All-direction stretch is highly conformable to the contours around the eyes
- Water-resistant (perfect for teary clients)
- Latex free (contains no rubber latex or dry natural rubber) & hypoallergenic (perfect for sensitive clients)
- Gentle on skin, yet provides reliable adhesion
- Very easy to remove without discomfort for your client
Pro tip: Learn how to make your own DIY under eye patches for lash extensions in the video below